- Ascertainment and assessment of soil fertility.
- Ecological soil assessment and soil analysis.
- Analysis and assessment of soils, composts, manure, plants, water, fertilizers, etc…
- Development and validation of methods for soil analyses.
- Soil mapping, soil probing, inventories of soil state.
The company was founded in the year 2007 as a technical bureau by Hans Unterfrauner and developed into a private limited company (GmbH) in February 2015. Before that, Mr. Unterfrauner worked for many years at the department of Forest- and Soil Sciences (Institute of Soil Research) at the University of Natural Resources and Live Sciences (BOKU), for the ÖKO-Datenservice GmbH and BoWaSan (research department of the company Bodenkalk e. Gen.).
Focus of our Work
- Ascertainment of the interdependent relationships of biotic and abiotic factors among themselves and adjacent systems.
- Ascertainment and assessment of material cycles and soil functions.
- Agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, grassland, pastures, orcharding, viticulture, vegetables, herbs, special crops, horticulture, roadside vegetation, protected areas, mountain pastures, alpine regions, floodplains, forest, waste management, dangerous waste, contaminated sites, landfill cover, greening, golf courses, sports areas.
- Excavation and description of soil profiles, field soil science.